1. What are the objectives of Nutrition Clinic?
- To provide basic nutritional assessment to the Thomasian community.
- To provide nutrition education and counseling to groups or individuals that may need dietary
modifications and/or lifestyle changes that may help improve their quality of life.
2. What services do they provide?
1. Nutritional Assessment
2. Individualized diet plan for specific conditions such as:
3. Nutrition Lecture (inside and outside the university)
- Weight Management
- Athletic performance
*all services can be availed by Thomasian students, Faculty members, staff and personnel.
3. How do I set an appointment?
Contact the Coordinator of the Nutrition Clinic, Ms. Diane Mendoza, at Tel. No. 406-1611 local (8476).